Monday, September 9, 2013

Backslasher



ELEANOR JAMES... ENOUGH SAID!!!!
What can I say... I'm a HUGE fan of her... work... Really, she's a very good actress and very easy on the eyes. The story kind of reminds me of Franco a little... A lot of thought went into the script, or a lot of drugs. I haven't quite figured that one out yet... I LOVE HER! Eleanor, will you marry me?

Wow,Almost Takes The Joy Outta The Internet .
Stars: Eleanor James

Freaking,Scary Arse movie,Yo !

IF we were'nt such lemmings to the internet,This movie would make us think twice of logging on.

Truly scary moments with a fetish mask wearing killer with the biggest Bowie Knife ever .

Eleanor as Becca has a website for lingerie and models of and someone is killing off all her friends slice by slice,Ewww !!!

Great poster and theme and cast makes this one a sure to rent and probably getting all your monies worth ,One peek or another.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment