Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lukewarm



Could've been much better
I preordered this movie, because I like John Schneider, and I was very impressed with Jason Burkey's acting in October Baby. I guess my expectations for this film were high, because October Baby was fresh in my mind, and it was a quality film-- great acting, plot, music, cinematography, etc. Lukewarm had a promising storyline, but the acting was hit and miss, and the music was uninspiring. John Schneider did a fine job, as always, but he had a small part (contrary to his prominent picture on the cover!). I'm still quite impressed with Jason Burkey. He was as believable in this bad boy role as he was as every girl's dream guy in October Baby. The main character was only so-so-- kind of stiff. The ending was very abrupt. With better acting, music, and production, this could've been a wonderful film. As it is, it is probably worth your time if you enjoy any of these actors, or if you're not too picky. My advice: rent or borrow it before/instead of buying it.
For Christian...

awesome movie
Our family only watches movies we believe would be pleasing to the Lord. We do not watch secular TV. We buy christian based DVD's instead of TV. This movie is on our shelf. A keeper! We recommend!

Great and inspiring movie.
After seeing this movie I could count the many times I have seen actual situations in my life and family members. The message is so powerful that we cant say Forgive me without taking a stand and living forgiveness. As a writer I see this as many women send their experiences and are struggling with this. I hope those that see this movie really meditate. great over all.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment