Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fully Alive: A Retreat with Pema Chodron on Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change



Pema continues teaching the Dharma Beautifully
Just finished watching this set and know I will watch many times again. I find Pema Chodron to be a great teacher. She brings it readily into focus with great sense of humor and profound obvious daily practice of the principles she teaches so well. I highly recomend this 2 dvd set. It is a lot less expensive than attending one of her workshops although I would love to experience her energy in a room with her presence. I hope she will again produce more materials as she comes out of her year long retreat in December. May she live long and continue to spread the Dharma so needed on our pained planet. May we all feel the peace and love we truly are.





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment