Saturday, September 14, 2013

Harold & Kumar (Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle / Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay / A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]



Gift for my Husband
My husband loves the Harold and Kumar movies, so when I saw that there was a Blu-ray edition out with a collectible metal case, I was thrilled! He had them on DVD and is slowly swapping his movies from DVD to Blu-ray. I bought this for him for Christmas and it he loved it! My only problem is that the metal case was slightly dented... but that probably happened during shipping.

funny
i love this movies harold and kumar are so funny and this box set is great. so happy i found it

3rd one's a charm
Hysterical to say the least. The 2 stoners are back for more adventure. I met Kal Penn a long time ago but he was so cool it's not even funny. So I guess you could say I have a connection with the Harold and Kumar series. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Plus the hot girls in it didn't hurt LOL

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment