Sunday, September 8, 2013

Chapman Square



JUST PERFECT
JUST PERFECT IN EVERY WAY AVERY SPECIAL DISC JUST RIGHT FOR PARTIES OF ALL KINDS AND SPECIAL EVENTS LIKE BIRTHDAYS......................

Lawson
This CD is by far one of my favorites. These guys are so talented and I can't wait for them to make it big in the States. These songs are so relate-able because of how personal they are. Andy Brown put so much of his heart and soul into the song lyrics and you can tell especially with songs like "The Girl I Knew" and "You didn't tell me." "Taking Over Me" is upbeat and fun to sing along with and all about falling in love. The boys of Lawson can only go up from here. I love this album and I love Lawson.

Great album from new UK band
Currently this group is on its 4th hit single from this album in the UK. Each of them has been excellent in their own right, but "Standing in the Dark" is by far my favorite. Check out their videos on YouTube and then if that doesn't convince you to buy the album, I don't know what will.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment