Thursday, September 5, 2013

NFL America's Game: 1998 BRONCOS (Super Bowl XXXIII)



Very Little on Elway; Shannon Sharpe is Hilarious
Sadly, there's not a lot of Elway being interviewed in here, if you're a rabid Elway fan like I am. However, this captures a lot of Sharpe's humor and tells a lot of the background story of the year surrounding the Superbowl, and the lives of the players at the time, including Sharpe's appearance on Sesame Street. Team mates also recount the ambiguity of whether Elway was coming back and explain what was REALLY going on - It lends a lot of insight. However, my favorite moment is when Sharpe picks up the phone and says they need to get the National Guard in there, because they're killing 'em. ;) This is a great gift for any lifelong Broncos fan, and an easy, relaxing watch at just under an hour.

Not really what I was expecting
Probably not the fault of the seller - I guess I either didn't read the description right or did not understand what I was reading. I purchased this thinking it was a complete replay of the superbowl game. It is actually snippets of the game and interviews. My husband did enjoy watching that but was dissapointed that it wasn't what we had hoped it was.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment