Friday, September 6, 2013

The Young Believers



Perfect for inspiring young Christians to stay grounded and faithful
This movie is excellent for Christian youths to watch because it has very relatable conflicts and a message that is clear and inspirational. To live in the world, not of the world. 4 high school seniors struggle with worldly temptations and push through them with the power of the God and the strength of there friendship. They create a club called the Young Believers in middle school and have stuck with the rules (things like no fornication, drugs, alcohol, etc) for 4 years. Now in their last year of high school they are hit with temptations from all angles. These young actors do a great job at portraying these various roles as well. Great cast and writing.

Great Story ... Bad Acting
I love the story of this movie, but it had very bad acting. I fought myself to watch all the way through. It will be hard for young people to sit through it. I don't recommend it.

I didn't like it
I was buying this to show to my youth group because the story seemed interesting, but after watching it myself, it was just a really for me to see the youth in my youth group relating to them. Maybe others would, but it seemed really out of reach and not very believable.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment