Friday, September 6, 2013

NFL America's Game: 1973 DOLPHINS (Super Bowl VIII)



Excellent episode to an awesome series
This series does a great job of highlighting some of professional football's greatest teams. As a football fan, I really like the historical feel that brings back games I remember as a small boy. As a Dolphins fan, this is quite simply a "Must Own."
I love this series!

Nice DVD
Great DVD. Exactly what I wanted. Packaged very well and quick delivery. Huge Dolphins fan, so it was nice to see entire season in 1 hour of video.

Get the whole series
Look for the boxed set of the whole series and buy it instead. It is the best thing that NFL films ever produced. One thing I will say about this particular video. There are 40 in the set, with 3-4 players/coaches on each...out of 120+ people on this whole series. Mercury Morris is the only one I couldn't stand after watching. The 1980 Raiders one even made me like Matt Millen...and I am from Detroit. Personally (and if you watch this video you'll know what I am talking about) I think that Merc said "I am sorry Mr Kuechenberg, let me find some music to your tastes." Bob would have crushed him

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment