Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ryder Cup 2012 Official Film (39th)



Ryder Cup 2012 DVD
Product claims all regions but is shipped as incompatible with the US Market. Have caution when ordering. The DVD I received was only for European DVD systems. This has happened a few times to me and is very frustrating.

Ryder cup official film
Gave it one star because it simply states it has all the action from the holes. Lies. It is only a putting compilation. I really would like my money back.

Watch out if you live in the US
This Blu-Ray is configured for European models only. That means it will not play in Blu-Ray players bought in the US, or on computers for that matter. I didn't read that anywhere in the description, so the seller might want to try to make that clear.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment