Friday, September 6, 2013

NFL America's Game: 1966 PACKERS (Super Bowl I)



Great Nostalgia
This is a DVD of a TV show that was broadcast on the NFL Network.

It contains some great regular season footage of the 1966 Green Bay Packers, in addition to segments on the NFL Championship Game and Super Bowl I.

I'm always interested in seeing what the NFL of that era looked like, so I'm definitely going to rewatch this DVD again.

outstanding
Really enjoy all the America's Game DVD's. I remember this game like it was played yesterday so it's special. It's great to learn the behind the scenes information.

Review of 1966 Packers vs. Chiefs
More actual game action would have made this better. Maybe not every down but more significant plays of that game itself would have helped. Review of the season with highlights and interviews were good but I still expected more action from GB vs. KC. Despite that, I would recommend this.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment