Thursday, September 5, 2013

Slaughter Creek



Very good story for a low-bduget film
A very unique story and some good acting but you can tell it was made with a micro-budget film. But considering everything,
it was entertaining and I would recommend this movie to anyone as long as your expectations are not too high.

Waiting, and I'm waiting...
I kept waiting for something to happen. Some story line or action. Something. The only reason I watched the whole thing is I had it on while doing something else. This would never have kept my attention if I was just sitting down and watching it.

If only no star was an option
Save yourself. Save your money. The plot was horrible the acting was worse. I'm out of words
about how bad this was.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment